GGLN Newsletter September 2013
In this edition
· An overview of the agenda for the 2013 NCOP Local Government Week
· The GGLN presents at the NCOP Local Government Week
· What does the National Development Plan mean for municipalities?
· The Auditor-General announces municipal audit results for the 2011-12 financial period
Update from the Sector
· Jumping the Queue’, Waiting Lists and other Myths:
Perceptions and Practice around Housing Demand and Allocation in South Africa: SERI
Update from Members
· A profile of Khanya-aicdd
· Black Sash announces new National Director
Update from GGLN Secretariat
· Congratulations to the successful grant applicants for 2013-14!